1st January 2012, 12:03 AM #1Android Releaser
ContributorJoin Date : Mar 2011Posts : 1,379Thanks: 120
- Thanked 105 Times in 76 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (94)
N9: How to retrieve the forgotten security code?
You can retrieve the forgotten security code using [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
- Download and install NSS
- Connect the N9 in "Sync and connect" mode (you may need to wait for the driver to install)
- Run Nemesis Service Suite (NSS)
- Click on "Scan for new devices" (top right hand button)
- Click on "Phone info" button
- Click on "Scan" button.
- Switch to the "Permanent Memory" tab.
- Click on "Read" button and let the program read memory contents. When it finishes, in the last line in the status window it will inform you about the location of the log file containing memory contents.
- Go to that location and open the file, e.g. with Windows Notepad.
- Find 
- Scroll down a little bit until you see a line starting with 5= followed by a numerical string, e.g. 5=31323334350000000000
- When you remove the "3" digits on ODD locations in that string, you'll get the security code. E.g. 31323334350000000000 = 12345 i.e. your forgotten security code (of course this is just the example showing the unchanged factory code).
Amar Reviewed by Amar on . N9: How to retrieve the forgotten security code? http://i.hotimg.com/s/khWHVpt.png You can retrieve the forgotten security code using Nemesis Software Suite. Download and install NSS Rating: 5
Users Browsing this Thread
There Are Currently 1 Users Browsing This Thread. (0 Members and 1 Guests)
By NightmareMan in forum Android OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 1st July 2012, 08:35 AM
By ganeP in forum Android OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 16th June 2012, 07:16 PM
By NightmareMan in forum Android OS GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 27th August 2011, 05:07 AM
By 4eversf in forum iPhone / iPod Touch GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 8th May 2011, 10:00 PM
By saifafriend in forum Symbian OS/UI Modding / Hacking ToolsReplies: 1Last Post: 5th February 2011, 06:34 PM